When you open a subsidiary in Qatar, it gives your business a new window of opportunity to expand into this country. Foreign investors and entrepreneurs are keen to open a shop in Qatar because of the host of benefits that it offers. It is a country where you can establish a limited liability company and limit shareholders’ exposure. Excel Consultants & Partners LLC has company formation specialists to assist with forming a business organization in Qatar.
Steps to Open a Subsidiary in Qatar
You need to keep in mind that when you open a subsidiary in Qatar, you need to have Qatari citizens as partners. You can own 49% of the shares in the company. Your Qatari partners will hold a share of 51% minimum. There are other methods of forming a subsidiary company available too where 100% ownership is possible including the formation of a company in any of the free zones in Qatar.
- Your company needs to get itself registered with the Commercial Registry and Trademark Department of Qatar.
- Get your Articles of Association drafted as per the business nature of your subsidiary.
- You must verify and ensure the availability of a suitable company name.
- Open a business bank account in Qatar. Check with the local authorities about the requirements of minimum share capital.
- Your subsidiary needs to be registered for taxation to get the TIN (Tax Identification Number).
- Your subsidiary has to have the required business permits and licenses. Please note that requirements may differ and vary according to the nature of the business you are about to undertake.
The process to open a subsidiary in Qatar is simple. Still, if you want to get expert help, you can always get in touch with Excel Consultants & Partners LLC with expert company formation agents in Qatar to take care of all the formalities and requirements.
Time to Register and Open a Subsidiary in Qatar
The time for getting a subsidiary registered in Qatar is short, during which time you can consider hiring your important staff members. Excel Consultants & Partners LLC’s expert company formation specialists can take care of the registration of your Qatari subsidiary.
Approval of Formation of Subsidiaries in Qatar
Qatar’s Ministry of Business and Trade approves the formation of subsidiaries by foreign business entities. Check with the company or subsidiary formation experts at Excel Consultants & Partners LLC to know about the formation requirements and formalities.
Foreign companies find it pretty useful to open a subsidiary company. The sectors in which companies from abroad like to open a subsidiary in Qatar include consultancy, agriculture, tourism, natural resources, manufacturing, and telecom.
Why Open a Subsidiary in Qatar?
Foreign companies like to have a subsidiary in the form of a limited liability company in Qatar. As LLC in Qatar, the liability stays limited to the equity or share of the partners. You can also choose to buy a shelf company in Qatar, registered as a subsidiary to save yourself the time required to form a subsidiary.
Advantages of Forming a Subsidiary in Qatar
More Access to Your Products and Services
Your company products and services get more access and reach to sell in Qatar. It provides you with an excellent opportunity to form a stronghold overseas in one of the richest nations of the world.
More Brand Recognition
If your company has a global brand, you can establish its footprint in Qatar, an excellent place to have your brand’s strong presence.
Availability of Skilled and Unskilled Labor
Qatar has a population of close to 3 million and over 90% coming from other parts of the world. Businesses that establish a subsidiary in Qatar have access to a wide talent pool of both skilled and unskilled labor.
Big businesses with a brand presence in Qatar need to have their representation in the country to provide after-sales customer service. Thus, having a subsidiary ensures your company can provide the same brand experience that your customers expect.
Take Advantage of Free Zones in Qatar
The free trade zones in Qatar provide a business-friendly environment for foreign investors. Foreign companies can open a subsidiary in Qatar in any of its free zones. Get in touch with Excel Consultants & Partners LLC to find out the benefits of registering a company in Qatar free zone.
Excel Consultants & Partners LLC has an expert team of WLL company formation in Qatar. Hire our company formation specialists by getting in touch via email at info[at]excelconsultants.org or by calling us at +974.70268254.
Read more on different topics on the following blog categories
You can also read our previously written blog posts on company formation and starting a business in Qatar.
- What to Know Before You Start A Business in Qatar?
- WLL Company Formation in Qatar
- How to Start a Trading and Contracting Company in Qatar?
- How-To & Tips for Establishing Home Based Business in Qatar?
- Open A Business Bank Account in Qatar
- Open a Branch Office in Qatar
- Open a Holding Company in Qatar
- Open a Liaison Office in Qatar
- Types of Companies in Qatar
- Getting A Trademark Registration in Qatar